FINE ART PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY
Are you artistic? Do you want to capture a dream? Beauty, a fantasy, a work of art? Are you shopping for fine art images of yourself to display in your home? Do you want to commission sophisticated photography?
Our clients demand unique, special portraits. Allan Castle creates portraits that are sometimes surrealistic and impressionistic, He creates stunning color and black and white images that you will treasure for many years.
Here is what is included in your session. Allan spends hours on each assignment to create your images.
1. Consultation. We offer an complimentary consultation, in our studio or over the phone.
2. At your Photo Session, we take carefully composed images. If you want surrealistic photography (images composed of two or more images), Allan will often create the photos on plain backgrounds so he can "cut" you out of the background, add a new background, overlay images, etc.
3. Review of your photos. Typically, we request that you return to the studio, about a week after your photo session for the unveiling and viewing of images. Allan will show you the best images. These are finished images, so you are not guessing what the finished images will look like. If you cannot return to the studio, we can arrange to post a gallery of the pictures. Substantial extra fees are required for this service.
4. Print Styles. We offer traditional prints as well as canvas, photos that are infused into metal and also printed on acrylic and fine art papers. After you place your order, please allow one to two weeks for traditional prints to be made. Other services such as metal prints and other fine art surfaces may take longer. Faster service times may be available, at an extra fee. Ask for details.
5. Creation Fee: due to the unique process, and substantial time investment, Allan Castle uses to create your images, he only accepts a few clients per month. The photographer's fee for creating the photos is $100 per hour. Typical studio sessions last about 1 to 1.5 hours. Prints, digital files, etc. are not included. Print packages start at $199 for basic photos.
6. Investment. Because every client is different, we can only give you guidelines on your investment. Typically most clients invest $500 or more. The average is $700 - $2000 including photography, post production of images, printing and delivery of your photographs. Allan often invests up to 8-12 hours to complete portraits for one client.
A $50 deposit is required when setting an appointment. Please call to discuss your photo session. Full pricing will be given to you before the photo session.
Most of our clients request printed images, that show the full beauty of the photographs, in large sizes for framing. We do offer digital scans of our film images.
The pricing listed is for use of the photos in a non-commercial manner. If you plan to use the photos for advertising, billboards or any commercial use, please let us know so we can quote appropriate rates.